Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Are you having trouble reaching your goals because your team isn’t on board? Your salespeople aren’t reaching their numbers? Your prospects or clients aren’t taking the actions that you want them to take?Then this is very important for you to see! Follow these tips on how to use incentives to reach your goals.
81% of consumers are more likely to continue doing business with brands that offer loyalty programs.
~Find Brand Loyalty.
- Know your OBJECTIVE, your end goal. Be clear about the outcome you want to achieve by using incentives.
- Is it to increase sales?
- Do you need them to buy higher priced products or services?
- Do you want them to buy more often?
- Do you want them to buy a new product or specific product?
- Get more referrals?
- Motivate a prospect to book an appointment with you?
- Recruiting goals?
- Book an interview with you or sign a contract with you?
- Employee goals?
- Retain employees by rewarding them on their anniversary so that they know you appreciate them.
- Achieving goals aligned with behaviors that you want them to have, from safety to sales goals.
- Health and wellness goals. A healthy employee is a more productive employee!
- Reward them for beating a deadline.
- Customer loyalty?
- Thank you gifts.
- Points or gifts for every time they purchase with you or purchasing at different increments or different sales volumes.
- Reward them for taking a survey
- Reward them on their anniversary with your company.
- Keys to DESIGNING your incentive program.
- Put yourself in the shoes of the person that you’re going to be putting through your program. Think about what they would want. (ideas in part 2 of this series)
- KISS-Keep it simple silly, a confused mind won’t buy into it.
- Decide how you’ll reward them (ideas in part 3 of this series)
- Create a custom reward website or marketing piece to communicate your incentive program. Make it fun, engaging, gets noticed and
- Promote it everywhere! Online, offline, wherever it is appropriate to promote it, right down to your email signature. If that’s appropriate for it.
Next week, part 2 we’ll talk about how to create the experience so people are excited to join. Then the following week I’ll finish this up by giving you part 3 where I’ll show you what items to use for your incentives and rewards.
If you need help with your incentives I’d love to help you.
Hugs and high 5’s,
Will you do me 2 favors:
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and share this. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
- Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post: