Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Let’s talk golf, games and giveaways. Giving you ideas that you can use to make your golf tournament a complete success.
I have planned and sponsored a lot of golf tournaments and I know what it takes to make one successful. I also know that you want to make it fun so the golfers come back again next year.
Games will help you make money because you can charge for them. If your sponsoring the tournament then games will give you that face-to-face time with the golfers that’s so important so you can start building the relationship with them and stand out.
Here’s seven fun ideas that you’re going to want to incorporate into your golf tournament
- Longest drive with a marshmallow: Put marshmallows out and golfers are going to have to hit that marshmallow as far as they can to win a prize.
- Golf pong: Think beer pong, but with big buckets. Put the buckets into a triangle then they have to hit the golf ball into one of the buckets and they’ll win a prize.
- Spin the wheel: Fill the prize wheel with prizes that they can use on and off the golf course.
- Poker run: They’ll start with 3 cards then pick up one more on one of the first nine golf holes. Then a fifth card will be picked up on one of the last nine golf holes. When it’s time to sit down and eat you’re going to show the flop and the player with the best hand wins.
- Circle Holes: Draw 1-2 circles around the pin on a par 3. If the ball lands in the farther circle, they get a prize. If they get it in the closer circle, they’ll get a better prize!
- Flamingo Hole: Catch your golfers by surprise and pick a hole on the front and back nine with a flamingo at the tee. That’s right, a pink plastic flamingo at the tee which indicates that they have to tee off standing like a flamingo. It’s a fun way to see how well they do and adds an element of surprise when they least expect it!
- Sponsor hole: Have a sponsor surprise participants randomly on a certain hole with prizes and incentives for the best play on that hole. This gives a second opportunity for the sponsors to start building a relationship with the golfers.
Have fun with these ideas and if you get stuck, just reach out to me. I can help you with creating them, the incentives and giveaways for your tournament.
Stay tuned for part two where I’ll show you some fun items that you can use for prizes, incentives and giveaways so that you can make more money, get more engagement and reach your goals.
Share this out with three people who are planning golf tournaments that could use my help. I would really appreciate it!
Hugs and high 5’s,
Will you do me 2 favors:
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and share this. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
- Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- Incentivize, engage and reward to sky rocket your business. The cheat sheet you need to create incentives that get results-PART 3 of 3
- Incentivize, engage and reward to sky rocket your business. The cheat sheet you need to create incentives that get results-PART 2 of 3
- Incentivize, engage and reward to sky rocket your business. The cheat sheet you need to create incentives that get results-PART 1 of 3