Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Are you looking for a fun, cool, attention-getting promotion for your employees, clients and prospects to get in front of them, get noticed and stand out!
For your employees, you can use is to reward them. Perfect if they’ve gone above and beyond! You can also use this in your employee onboarding kit.
For your clients, give this to them after they gave you a nice order, for their birthday or if they have received a job promotion.
Don’t forget about your top 10 people list who you focus on building relationships with. This is going to be a really fun gift to give to them too!
For all of the realtors out there, this is a great promotional item for your pop bys.
The realtor I created this for has been so sweet that she’s let me share this with you. “Superheroes need a break too” inside is a coke bottle and Jack Daniels on the outside. Complete with a superhero cape and BAM! There you have it!!
We took an ordinary Mason jar that she could’ve just said “just put my logo on it”, but she didn’t! I love this about her. Instead, she said, “I want to do something fun and memorable for my Father’s Day pop-bys”.
Let’s talk about how we created it. Since it was for Father’s Day we wanted it to represent Fathers. We know that it’s a tough job and they are superheroes so we came up with the phrase to imprint. Then had to put her branding on the imprint. Add the Jack with Coke and superhero elements and Voila!
Super easy to do and takes no time at all. I encourage you to do something like this for your team, clients, and prospects.
I just love working with this particular realtor because she is so creative like I am. She never wants to be boring. Do you feel the same way?
In November we get together and plan out the first six months of her marketing for the new year because we never want to be behind. Around April we plan the last 6 months of the year. We always want to be proactive and I love that she’s so organized.
After we identify each month’s marketing concept she takes her marketing calendar and identifies who will receive it. That way she knows she’s constantly getting in front of the people she needs to and continuing to build the relationship with them. She’s definitely the example of how to do marketing right!
As you see, it’s important to have a marketing calendar. If you don’t have one, download the free one below. All you have to do is print it out then look at what your theme and priorities are for that month. Then sketch out what you’re doing so you have a plan, a roadmap to follow.
If you need help creating your marketing calendar or your promotional products marketing. I’d love to help you!
Hugs and high 5’s,
P.S. 1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog and share this. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- Golf games and giveaways! Ideas to make your next golf tournament score a hole in one- Part 1 of 2
- Golf games and giveaways! Ideas to make your next golf tournament score a hole in one- Part 2 of 2
- Incentivize, engage and reward to sky rocket your business. The cheat sheet you need to create incentives that get results-PART 3 of 3