Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Have you ever wondered how to use your offline marketing to drive people online so you can achieve better results and maximize your sales and marketing goals?
When people do their marketing they’re either doing online marketing or offline marketing. They make the mistake of not marrying them together so it’s more effective.
Let’s say you send out a piece of lumpy mail (direct mail with a promotional product so it gets more attention and your branding stays with the recipient). With this lumpy mail, you would add a call to action to drive people online. It could be as simple as asking them to:
- Like or follow you on social media
- Subscribe to your blog
- Go to your landing page
- Or download something that you’re offering
To make this easier to understand let’s use my Fourth of July promotion as an example.
- We started with the American flag branded coozie and created a marketing piece to go inside of it wishing them a happy 4th of July (the branded coozie is used when they are celebrating on this day and throughout the year so our name stays in front of them).
- Tied in the coozie by saying “Raise a glass to celebrate the home of the free because of the brave” (adding memory hooks makes us more memorable).
- Then gave them an incentive to go online and take a quick trivia test to see how American they are (Engaging them and capturing their email address so we can continue building the relationship with them to convert them to a client).
- Once they do then they’ll receive a code for 10% off any USA made product in our online catalog (driving sales to our website).
You’ll want to be as effective as possible with any marketing campaign that you do. So, you’ll use your promotions in as many places as possible. For this one we’ll:
- Mail it out
- Send an email blast to our entire database.
- Put it on social media
- Add it to our email signature
- Put it on our website
As you can see, we maximized this promotion to get the most out of it. This one simple promotion will capture new leads, increase sales, save our clients money and will help us be remembered all while being fun and celebrating our great nation! I’m sure you agree that’s a win-win. 😊
If you need help creating your next promotion just email me!. I’d love to help you!
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- Golf games and giveaways! Ideas to make your next golf tournament score a hole in one- Part 2 of 2
- Incentivize, engage and reward to sky rocket your business. The cheat sheet you need to create incentives that get results-PART 3 of 3
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane…no, it’s a super cool, creative promotion idea for your superhero clients and employees!