Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Are you overwhelmed with the number of people in your database that you need to be building relationships with to grow your business? Then I have the solution for you! It’s my Top 10 Relationship Builder Tool. It changed my business from the time I started using it and I know it will change yours too.
What is it? It’s a way for you to have a narrow focus on who you need to be building relationships with. You’ll focus on just 10 people! Making this easy for you to do. I am giving you this system to follow for FREE, for a limited time so you are consistent and stay on track.
Who are these top 10 people? Clients who spend the most money with you and your top referral partners. These are the people who are helping you to grow your business the fastest because they are buying and referring the most with/to you.
What to do? Have a year of touches so you are touching them every month.
- Have coffee or lunch with them every six months.
- Do a phone call with them every 3-4 months.
- Send a proactive idea every six months.
- Send them an email every six months.
- Send them a self-promo every quarter. This is the one we did for Star Wars day so you can see what memorable self-promo looks like. It keeps your name in front of your clients/prospects on a regular basis so you stay top of mind.
- Send them a handwritten card every six months after you had coffee or lunch with them.
- Engage with them on social media twice a week, every 3 to 4 days for a few minutes.
Set up your system. Click on the link below to download the system we recommend for your touches so all you have to do is plug in the info. for your contacts. Then schedule it on your calendar and follow your plan! EASY!
Help me, help more people by sharing this with three people you know who need this great tool to grow their business. I’d really appreciate it!
Every week I’m giving you these free tips to help you. Comment below with any questions you have. Have a great day and remember to smile…HAPPY looks good on you! 🙂
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- Pulling back the curtains! Showing you how to create an offline marketing piece to engage your target audience and drive sales online.Golf games and giveaways! Ideas to make your next golf tournament score a hole in one- Part 2 of 2
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane…no, it’s a super cool, creative promotion idea for your superhero clients and employees!
- Golf, games and giveaways! Ideas to make your golf tournament score a hole in one – Part 2 of 2