Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
How are your employees doing? Are you having a high turnover rate because your employees aren’t feeling loyal or haven’t built a strong relationship with their team members?
Then it’s the perfect time to throw a company picnic to help build your team, to be the high-performing, totally engaged team that you always wanted! I wanted to make it easy for you so here’s ideas on how to do a beach themed company picnic. Do
it at the beach or on dry land. Your choice. Just make it fun! �
1.) Start with the name for your company picnic. What are you going to call it? Here’s some ideas.
- Beach bums
- Toes in the sand
- Surf’s up
- Under the sea
2.) The invitations set the tone. Make them fun and different to get people talking and excited about going. Here’s a couple ways to do that.
3.) Think about what games and activities you want to do at your company picnic to help bond the families together with each other because this is where the deeper level of team building ignites.
- Block off your game area with tiki torches
- Have a shark throwing contest. Not real sharks but nerf type football shaped like sharks that are thrown into shapes cut into a tarp. We can brand these for you to give to your families too.
- Human ring toss. Grab some inner tubes and the boss/supervisor for that department and have their team throw the tubes around their boss. The team/employee with the most tubes/quickest to finish wins.
- Swim or beach ball relay: A swim relay would have the person wearing some snorkeling flippers and mask along with an inner tube and they have to do the relay race like that. The beach ball relay is where you have two people side-by-side and they have to hold the beach ball between their faces without using their hands as they run through the relay race.
- Hula-hoop contest: You know what this is, but you need to add the beach theme too. Having them wear a grass skirt while they’re doing it will make some great pictures.
You can do these games individually or group them together into an obstacle course. you decide!
4.) Don’t forget about the photo opps. These always get a good laugh! You can do a cut out like this and have people put their faces in the holes and take some pictures.
5.) Giveaways! Help you market your business to people who see your branded gifts during and after the company picnic and they make your employees feel appreciated.
- This branded Tiki travel mug is a guaranteed hit!
- You can do other drink wear like this upside down beer bottle tumbler
- Drink holders
- Picnic blanket in a pouch
- Create a beach survival kit by putting elements in a branded beach bag or sand pail.
I’ve given you some fun ideas to help you build morale and loyalty with your team at a beach themed company picnic. I’d love to help you make yours a success. Just email me and we’ll get going on this for you!
If you found this useful, share this out with three people that you know need help with their company picnic and building morale.
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- From concept to completion-5 steps to creating a marketing piece that’s creative and will get you noticed.
- Are you using this little-known tool to build relationships that WILL grow your business FASTER-if not you need to!
- Pulling back the curtains! Showing you how to create an offline marketing piece to engage your target audience and drive sales online.