Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Are you an Eco-friendly business? People are looking more and more, especially Millennials for products and companies that are Eco-friendly. Today we’re talking about the Eco-friendly marketing.
Let’s look at a statistic.
- 88% of Americans believe that taking care of the earth is very important.
- Globally, a report from 2014 says that 55% of consumers across 60 countries are willing to pay higher prices for goods from environmentally conscious companies.
- 2013 study claims that 71% of Americans at least consider the environment as a factor when they’re shopping.
It’s important that you’re showing the world year round that you’re Eco-friendly. A great place to start is with your employees and you can do that by rewarding them like:
- Catching them being green throughout the work day.
- Did they bike or walk to work?
- Catching them using the recycle bin.
- Did they turn off the light and their computer when they leave the office
Reward them with adhesive Eco-stars that can be hung at their desk, Eco-seeded buttons they can wear saying they were caught being green. Or other Eco-friendly branded items like hats, blankets, technology items, reusable drinkware, badges, rulers, products made from seeded paper and recycled paper.
There are so many different things that we can do for your Eco-friendly marketing.
- Corn plastic and solar.
- You can give a gift like this Eco-friendly BBQ kit made out of bamboo
- Recycled speakers.
- Eco-pen and pencil set.
- Seeded paper card sleeves for gift cards or hotel room keys.
- For the construction and real estate field, a magnetic mini level is perfect for you to give out.
- If you’re in the health and wellness industry or have a health and wellness program you can give out a pedometer.
If you do presentations, lunch and learns, seminars you can hand out notebooks and stone paper or USB drives with your digital documents on it.
- If you’re doing a trade show, give out bags.
You can do a parking-lot party for the planet.
- Have a shredding company come and invite your employees, prospects and clients to bring their boxes of paper they need to shred.
- Have games and challenges that are Eco-friendly as well like
- Eco-scavenger hunt
- Eco-pong it’s like beer pong but the glasses would have eco-friendly names on there.
- Eco-treasure or trash and they have 30 seconds to identify what’s trash and what is recyclable and they get points or rewards for the correct answers.
- Serve foods that are Eco-themed and/or Earth themed
Let’s help more people together while helping Mother Earth and share this out. Show people how easy it is to be Eco-friendly in their business. Follow us on your favorite social media. We are on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter. Remember to smile because happy looks good on you!
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to follow to our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- Marketing getting stale? Generate leads and have fun with these tips for your next contest!
- Three out of the box, fun ways a marketing expert advertises her business while making people smile and asking for more! Learn how you can do it too!
- Quick tips to save time and money while getting the results you want on your next graphic design project!