Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
I’d love to help you build deeper relationships by showing you different non-verbal cues that you need to know how to read. Knowing these will help you reach your goals because you’ll see in the moment how the person is responding to what you are saying and you will know how to proceed.
1. When you see pursing lips, what does that mean? It means that the person is disagreeing with you. There’s something wrong. They’re thinking of something alternative.
2. If they are biting their lips, touching their face, or smoking, those are pacifying behaviors. As adults we can’t really suck our thumb when we feel stressed so instead we’ve come up with these other behaviors that we’re doing. If you see these, you know that person’s trying to calm themselves down.
3. If you watch somebody’s feet, you can tell things that are going on inside their mind:
a. If you’re at a networking event and you see a group of people and in that group everybody’s feet are pointed in. That means they’re not welcoming others in.
b. If you see another group and at least one person has one foot out, think of it like a doorway, they are saying come on in we’re welcoming more people into this conversation. Then feel free to join that group.
c. If while you’re talking to somebody you see one foot or both of their feet turn towards the door that means they’re trying to leave. Watch for that because it could mean they’re late for something and they don’t want to be rude and stop the conversation. It could also mean that you’ve been talking too long and they want to escape.
3. People like smiles, but they really like the head tilt. The head tilt says I’m receptive to you. Think about when you see a dog and a dog looks at you head on with that look in their eyes. Then think about how cute they look when you see them turn their head. It makes me smile every time!
Along with your non-verbal cues show through your words, energy, eye contact that you care about them. Show them that you can be trusted and you will lead them to what’s best for them and where they are going will be a win-win for both of you.
If you found this valuable please share it on social media, your friends, family, your co-workers and make sure you follow me and subscribe. If you have any questions I’m always happy to help and most of all, remember to smile because happy looks good on you!
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to follow our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- Get their attention with these corporate holiday gift ideas that will fit your budget and make you memorable!Have an event coming up? Here’s some quick tips to improve your marketing for it to get better results!
- 3 things that will help you stand out from the crowd when networking!
- Have an event coming up? Here’s some quick tips to improve your marketing for it to get better results!