Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Do you have a marketing calendar? If not, here are 7 steps to creating a profitable marketing calendar and a link to our FREE one-page monthly template so you can start creating yours.
Step 1. List out all of your marketing activities that you’re doing now and then score them based on how well they are doing. Be honest with yourself which ones are working, which ones aren’t, which ones need to be thrown off the table, and which ones if tweaked can be made better? Also, look at the ones that are going really well, is there anything that you can do to make them even be better?
Step 2. Think about different activities you’ve wanted to add to your marketing that you haven’t added yet. If you’re doing everything offline did you want to add an online component? If you’re doing everything online did you want to add the offline component?
Step 3. Create a theme for each month. What does your target audience need each month? What are the holidays you want to acknowledge? Is this a slow month or a busy month for you? Looking at all these different angles and figure your theme for that month.
Step 4. What are the things that you can automate? What can you delete? What work can you delegate? Look at that as you’re putting things on your calendar to make sure that your system is as efficient as possible.
Step 5. Execute your plan. Get your plans in motion. Make sure you’re looking ahead and prepared enough time in advance to figure out what you need to be doing on any large projects.
Step 6. At the end of the month, look at where you’re at. Know what’s working, what’s not working, what you need to tweak and what to get rid of.
Step 7. Tweak it, repeat it, or delete it. Then get it on the schedule for the next one to three months. Scheduling out too far can become too much for you and things change quickly in today’s world.
Don’t overwhelm yourself! If you’re overwhelmed you’re not going to do it. If all you can do is handle a month at a time then do it a month at a time. Make sure if you have any big projects coming up that you have what you need doing in advance.
Send this out to anybody who needs to hear it. I look forward to helping you and don’t forget to smile because happy looks good on you. Thank you!
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to follow our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- You did what with your body? Non-verbal communication you need to know!
- You did what with your hands? Non-verbal communication you need to know!
- Get their attention with these corporate holiday gift ideas that will fit your budget and make you memorable!