Watch the video or read below, it’s your choice. We just want you to consume this the easiest way for you. 🙂
Let’s talk about the importance of human to human contact when you’re putting your brand out in the world. We talked before about how important it is for you to have an influencer for your brand. Whether that’s yourself, an employee, or somebody you pay you should have a face for your brand for people to connect with online. Today, I’m going to give you another tool to put in your toolkit to help you build relationships and connect with your target audience.
I love systems! They make it easy for you to achieve your goals and be consistent. Here’s a system for layering your brand story into your content to maximize your results.
I want you to identify five things that you’re going to weave into your brand story when you’re creating your content. You’ll be layering these over and over again in your marketing and content creation. Think about it…what are the five things that you want people to connect with and remember your brand and your brand’s influencer?
These are just a suggestion of five things that would be easy for everybody to do. As I go through them think about those things that you want to put out for your brand.
- Think about what do you do? In a couple sentences, what do you do? I’d answer that as saying, I do relationship marketing. I create unique experiences to help my clients grow their business.
- How do you do that? For me, I do that with creating promotional products marketing, creating systems, nurturing systems, and direct mail campaigns. For my clients that do trade shows I help them do the pre-show, post-show, at the show marketing, giveaways, activities to drive more engagement into their booth and convert those leads into clients.
- What’s your personal mission? Do you have that one thing that you want people to remember you by that you’ve decided is your personal mission in life? What could you weave into your content about this mission that helps people connect with you?
- What roles and interest you have in your life that other people have to? These roles are a great way to connect. For me, I’m a mom, a business owner, a wife. I actually just had my third grandbaby a few days ago. 😊 I love dogs, I have a german shepherd and a bull mastiff. I love hiking and being in nature. What would your target audience have in common with you that you can talk about?
- What cause do you give back to? Connect with them there too. Tell them why you chose this cause? What you do to give back to it, etc. Weave this into your content, into your branding.
Layer these five things over and over again so you’re known for this are people are connecting with you at a deeper level. Show them behind the scenes when you’re doing an event, in your personal life, and when you’re volunteering. Doing these things are all going to help your target audience feel like they know you. It helps them to be part of this Hygge life that everybody wants where they’re feeling connected with things and people that make them feel good.
Please follow me so you get these weekly videos. Be a part of our social media community and follow us on your favorite one(s): LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We also have our email newsletter, where we have made it really easy for you to get FREE marketing tips to help you achieve your goals.
Hugs and high 5’s,
1. Don’t forget to follow our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
2. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
- You did what with your body? Non-verbal communication you need to know!
- You did what with your hands? Non-verbal communication you need to know!
- Get their attention with these corporate holiday gift ideas that will fit your budget and make you memorable!