Happy holidays, friend!
I was thinking about you and how I can help you make 2019 a success. I know you’ve been working on/thinking about your sales and marketing plan for 2019. So, I put together 5 ideas for you to incorporate into it.
Let’s not waste any time as I know the man in red with the white beard is getting ready to wrangle up his reindeer, fill up his sleigh with goodies and make an appearance!
Idea #1: Have you seen what Microsoft is doing right now? BRILLIANT!!! You can’t buy it and it appears the only way you can win it is by being a fan of theirs on social media. Read more about it in this article.
The winners receive the letter with this personalized note telling them how to share it on social media through their #WindowsUglySweater.
Ugly sweaters are all the rage this time of year and next year is bound to be the same. Put it on your marketing calendar to reach out to me in August 2019 and let’s start working on your company’s ugly sweater marketing campaign.
Idea #2: Are you focusing on team bonding in 2019? Or incentive trips? Plan a trip to the snow and we’ll create an unforgettable swag bag that welcomes them to their hotel room.
Faux fur is HOT! These adorable faux fur beanies we’ll be loved by the ladies!
Toddler Double Fur Pom Pom Beanie Hat
Cable Knit Beanie With Faux Fur Pom
Idea #3: Are you doing fundraisers? Sending thank you gifts? Have or starting a company store? Need a popular and fun branded product that you can use for all of these? Any guesses what it is? SOCKS!!!! Socks are all the buzz. Notice the men at the office wearing shorter pants to show off these beauties?
Here’s a fun way The World Wildlife Fund is using socks to raise money.
Starting a company store or sending out thank you gifts? Reach out to me and we’ll create a set of limited-edition socks to kick off your store/thank your clients and team. Did you know that we can also set up and manage your company store for you? Just reach out to us and let’s get started!
Idea #4: With so much negativity in the world, it’s important that your company is making a difference and inspiring others. Do you have events that inspire your team/clients? “Feel good” posts you’re putting out online? Do you give gifts like these beautiful inspirational bracelets out to your team, clients, event attendees, social media followers, etc.? Do you have a word for 2019 that you want your team/clients to remember and be inspired by? When you tap into a person’s emotion, help someone to feel good about themselves and/or reach their aspiration, you have someone who is loyal to you. Build those relationships, bring out the best in others and give them a physical reminder.
Need help creating inspiring marketing for your business? We’re just an email away!
Statement Slider Bracelet
Tip #5: What do you have planned for your wellness and safety program rewards for 2019? If you don’t have these programs, then I highly suggest you add them to help you save money and keep your employees healthy. Adding rewards and incentives will help you get more employees engaged!
The indoor/outdoor grill is hot (no pun intended…LOL) and perfect for men and women. Oprah loves it, there are hundreds of them on Amazon and it’s on informercials endorsed by Chef and restaurant owner, Eric Theiss. They are easier and more convenient than outdoor grills…especially during the winter. Everyone loves a good BBQ!
If you need help improving what you’re already doing for your wellness and safety programs or need to start one, we’re just an email away to help you!
Indoor Outdoor Grill
I’d love to hear which one of these 5 ideas is your favorite! Reach out to me and let me know.
If you need help with creating the marketing pieces for your 2019 sales and marketing plan I’m always here to help you. Let’s make 2019 your best year yet!!
Hugs and high 5’s,
Spitfire Advertising, Inc.
1. The holidays are here. What are you going to give your clients and team so they know that you care?
2. Don’t forget to follow our blog. That’s where you’re going to get these types of tips to help you with your business every time they’re posted.
3. Don’t have a marketing calendar? I have you covered! You know that people with systems have the greatest success. Click on the image below to download my FREE Monthly Marketing Calendar Worksheet. I’ve made it easy to plan out your monthly marketing activities.
- Enter what marketing activity you’ll do and when
- List your top 3 priorities that month
- The theme you’ll create that month’s marketing around then follow your plan.
- When the month’s done, evaluate it and tweak what’s not working.
Don’t forget to check out our previous blog post:
• Are you ready? 2019 color of the year & Merch marketing tips to skyrocket your business in 2019!
• Need hot swag ideas for your marketing? These ideas will have your team and clients going nuts!
• A secret tool to help you pick the coolest merch for your business’s gifts and giveaways!